The Youtube app VR to finally arrive to the helmet virtual reality the independent Oculus Go

Oculus Go

It was the company Google has promised us for a very long time to bring the Youtube app VR to the helmet virtual reality the independent Oculus Go. If you are one of the users of these helmets, you may be happy to know that you can finally enjoy the library of YouTube, huge and magnificent on your helmet.

What is surprising is that the media content like videos and movies on the helmet Oculus Go the most important of games. According to Oculus, the users spend 70 percent of their time with a helmet virtual reality as they watched the video clips, while the remaining 30 percent of the remaining games.

There are a lot of services to the broadcast of films and videos that have arrived to the helmet virtual reality Oculus Go before the launch of the Youtube of VR, for example, mention Netflix and Hulu, and this regardless of the service, Oculus TV subsidiary of Facebook, which includes a lot of content is two-dimensional by the technique of virtual reality. Generally, you can download the Youtube app VR for the Oculus Go from the source link below.

Source.

 

The post Youtube app VR to finally arrive to the helmet virtual reality the independent Oculus Go appeared first on electronic.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *