Burning phone Galaxy Note 9 in the lady’s purse after high temperature

Caught fire in the phone Galaxy Note 9 unexpectedly inside a lady’s purse in New York earlier this month, according to the lawsuit published in detail recently.

Read Also: Samsung confirms that the card and her smart phone Galaxy Note 9 completely safe

Said the newspaper β€œNew York Post” in its issue of Saturday that Mr. Yan Chong that filed a lawsuit against Samsung, saying that she was used to the new phone before its temperature rises, so I stopped using the phone and put it in her purse, but soon heard a whistling sound and the appearance of thick smoke flows from its portfolio, according to the newspaper.

The incident alleged in a lawsuit reminiscent of the nightmare phone Galaxy Note 7 two years ago, where the South Korean company to stop manufacturing the phone and pull it from the market entirely due to the fault of manufacturers caused the explosion burnouts dozens of phones.

Source: New York Post

The post burning phone Galaxy Note 9 in the lady’s purse after overheating appeared first on technology 24 – News 24.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *